This Website, together with and including all content thereon (“the Website”) is not a substitute for independent professional advice from your qualified health care professional. Neither does a reference to a third party health care professional on this site constitute an endorsement or guarantee by The Pharmacy Guild of Australia, its affiliates and their respective servants and agents (“Website parties”) of the skills and competencies of that third party.
The following information sets out the conditions of use, general disclaimer [and copyright conditions] of the Website. By accessing and using the Website you:
a) acknowledge that you will not rely on the contents of the Website, but will treat the information as being only of a general and informational nature;
b) will not rely on this Website in the event of a medical emergency; and
c) will accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
The Website parties review all Website content (“Content”) provided by it but makes no representation nor warranty that all Content or information is complete, up-to-date or appropriate. Content and associated interactions contained in this Website are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or for therapeutic purposes. No person should act in reliance on any statement contained in the Content provided and at all times should obtain specific advice from a qualified health care professional. The Website parties do not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or in reliance on the Content provided through the Website whether arising from negligence or otherwise.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Website is only for the use of Australian Residents.
The Website should only be used by Australian residents.
- The Contents are for general information purpose only and you should still seek advice of a qualified medical professional.
The Content is of a general nature only and you must not use the Content to deal with a medical emergency. Nor is the Content intended to be a substitute for the advice of a qualified healthcare professional.
- The Website parties give no guarantees as to the accuracy of information.
The Content is provided by the Pharmacy Guild of Australia on behalf of its nationwide members. The Website Parties have made reasonable efforts to ensure that all Content provided by them is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However they cannot guarantee and assume no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information. To the extent permitted by law, the Website parties exclude all liability (even if negligent) for any injury, loss or damage caused by reliance on any of the Content contained in or provided through the Website. You acknowledge that use of the Website is entirely at your own risk.
- The skills and competencies of persons you locate through use of this site are not guaranteed by the Website parties.
The Website parties do not make any representations and / or give any guarantees as to the competency or skills of any person or practitioner located by you through the use of the Website.
- The Website parties do not accept responsibility for advice given to you or services performed for you by persons located by you using the Website.
The Website parties accept no responsibility nor liability for the Content shown or advice given or services performed by third parties, including third parties located by you using the Website or third parties with web sites hosted or affiliated with The Pharmacy Guild of Australia. These terms and conditions extend to your use of those web sites. The Website may also contain links to other web sites which are external to the Website for your benefit. These linked web sites are not under the control of the Website parties and the Website parties accept no responsibility nor liability for the conduct of third parties (whether or not associated with the Website), nor for the Content of other sites or their privacy practices. We recommend that you carefully read their terms and conditions including their privacy policies, especially if you are asked to supply personal information to those sites. The Website privacy statements and disclaimers apply solely to information collected by the Website.
Links to external web sites are for convenience only and are not a guarantee or endorsement of those web sites or the products or services offered by such web sites. Views or recommendations provided in linked sites do not necessarily represent the views of the Website parties.
- Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, the Website parties excludes (and to the extent that such exclusion is prohibited, limits to the maximum allowable extent) any and all loss, costs, damages or expenses of whatsoever nature (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise) including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of savings or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of, relating to or connected in any manner whatsoever with your use of the Website.
- General terms
You agree that:
- The failure of the Website parties to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver or any such right or provision. If any provision of the terms of service is found by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the Court shall endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of the terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions and your access to the Website are governed by the laws of the Australian Capital Territory and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts located within the Australian Capital Territory.